The superior administrative body in Athens Urban Transport Organisation is the Board of Directors. The Board is the responsible body for deciding, controlling and organising the company’s operation and activities, as well as for setting the standards to achieve aims and goals.
The superior executive position within Organisation belongs to the Managing Director of OASA. The Managing Director is appointed after public announcement by the Minister ofFinance and the Minister of Infrastructure and is responsible for suggesting and directing policy, plans and decisions.
- Tastanis Anastasios Chairman of the Board
- Skoubouris Ioannis CEO
- Anagnostopoulos Georgios Member
- Thomopoulos Georgios Member
- Vogas Panagiotis Member
- Kaklamanos Michail Member
- Papadopoulos Pavlos - Employees’ representative Member